- 19 days late but Hillary Clinton finally comments on Ferguson and she didn’t victim blame or use false racial equivalences. She called out social injustices and the frayed relationships between police and community members. She even addressed white privilege…
If you don’t ask…I won’t tell.
you know what has been really cute lately? me
Earlier today my mom asked me where I wanted to eat lunch and I said Carl’s Jr. Then she got mad at me when she ended up taking me to Jack in the Box instead.
She got mad at me
Because she drove
To Jack in the Box
halloween’s coming back around and you know what that means. fucken scary godmother that’s Right every single night i’m gonna watch that shit
From left to Right;
"I am afraid to hold my boyfriend’s hand."
"My friend’s parents sent her away."
"I found death threats in my locker."
"I submitted to electroshock therapy."
"I lost half my friends after coming out."
"My grandmother sends me hate mail."
"My school won’t let me bring my date to prom."
"I am not here anymore."
"My dad tried to beat it out of me."
"No one is proud of me."
This breaks my heart wow
i want trans kids to be safe so badly.
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
when ppl reblog ur art and write nice things in the tags
when ppl remove your caption and steal ur art